We currently have an exciting new opportunity in Eschborn, Germany for a Weblogic, WebSphere MQ, ITIL, Test Environment Support/ Production Support Team Member.
The successful candidate will:
- oversee the Test Environments Service (TES) function for one or more applications
- take ownership of the Test Environments to ensure thorough environment testing can be completed
- ensure that test environments are available for the testing team
- ensure services identified in our service catalogue are delivered in a predictable fashion by our vendors and oversee the delivery.
- ensure effective communication with our internal stakeholders and proactively managing our vendor/partners
- oversee Test Environment health checks and ensures timely completion of all underlying tasks.
- provide timely status reports on the state of Test Environments.
- ensure that Test Environments Service procedures are documented and kept current.
- work with the Change/Release/Deployment and operational teams in planning and coordinating the Test Environment activities
6 + Experience in Test Environment Management/ Production Support Project
Experience on Unix, Weblogic, Webshere MQ, & Oracle
Experience working in a heterogeneous IT environment with an emphasis on unix and middleware product support
Good understanding of ITIL process and Methodologies
Have an understanding of service validation and testing (functional, non-functional, regression and UAT testing) processes
Good analysis and interpretation skills
Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate and sell a vision