Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a TP137 Site Manager based in London on a 6 month contract.
Our client is seeking an T137.11 PCSM experienced in oil filled cable decommissioning and associated substation decommissioning to join their London based LPT Cables Decommissioning Scheme. The successful candidate will assist with the preconstruction mobilisation of the project together with facilitating the Principle Designer site surveys during the design progression and construction mobilisation phases
- Ensure that a suitable CPP, accepted by the Clients Delegated Representative, is available on site from the commencement of site access and reviewed, updated and implemented as necessary until the completion of all works.
- Ensure development of the Site Waste Management Plan.
- Ensure information is supplied to the PD Rep (Design & Build) for incorporation into the H&S File.
- Convene, chair and prepare minutes for the Pre-Site Start Meeting at least 6 weeks prior to site access. This period may be reduced subject to formal agreement between the Clients Delegated Representative and PC Site Manager. This meeting shall utilise the SHESQ&P meeting agenda in UKBP/TP163.
- Convene, chair and minute the first Weekly SHESQ&P meeting as soon as is practicable after site access and then further weekly meetings. These requirements are defined in UKBP/TP163.
- Ensure that the Request for Safety Documentation forms are given to and discussed with the SAP at least three weeks prior to work commencing (Form UKBPTP163.03 – Request for National Grid Safety Document).
- To have an agreed method of communicating the status of the CDM Zone to the occupier during out of hours emergency working. See Site out of hours CDM Communications sheet – Form UKBP/TP137.06.
- Maintain an accurate CDM Demarcation zone drawing managed in accordance with form
The successful candidate must previously have been nominated as a Principal Contractor Site Manager (PCSM) in compliance with NG TP137.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!