Our client is a leading engineering firm with a solid footprint within the security and telecoms industry.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for 3 TP137 Site manager for a contract position based in across East England.
We are currently seeking to recruit 3 Site Managers to work on various sites in across East England The project comprises of M&E installations (technology) works on a National Grid electrical site. Delivering the infrastructure for the Security Upgrades.
The role involves working closely with the Contracts Managers as well as the SHEQ and Commercial teams.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Managing a site team (including Site Engineer, visiting SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
- Ensuring project delivery within program and budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Client interface
- Management of subcontractors
- Progress reporting
- HND/BEng in M&E
- National Grid M&E experience essential
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on email@example.com
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!