Our client is a leading Engineering company and is looking for a TP137 site Manager with vast M&E experience for a role in the South of England for a short-term contract.
Our candidate will be working on the remote ends of a 400 kv substation so the candidate must have relevant substation build experience and understand M&E aspects of the projects.
Candidate must have current TP144 authorisation or have been previously authorised to be considered.
Start Date: Immediately
You will have:-
- Strong appreciation of National Grid TP rules
- Strong site management experience within M&E
- Producing and reviewing Risk assessments and Method statements
You will Need:-
- A current TP137 M&E bias accreditation
- SMSTS / CSCS card
- Checkable work history & testimonials