The successful candidate should have the following experience;-
· Undertake CAD drawing and detailing associated with the manufacturing of precast products Producing
· AutoCAD General Arrangement and Reinforced Concrete details, with associated reinforcement scheduling for projects.
· Produce schedules for procurement and or manufacturing
· Liaising With Internal and External Clients, Contractors and Consultants.
· Ensuring work output conforms to specifications and Standard/Code requirements
· Maintaining project records Liaising with the Factory Production Teams
· Assist with drawing queries from estimating & commercial staff on technical matters regarding product use and manufacture
· Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to the job.
· Carry out any other reasonable request made by line manager to support departmental or company objective.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you