Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Technical Officer based in Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity to work within a world class Scientific Research institutes.
Their innovative research significantly contributes towards the prevention and control of infectious diseases. You will be part of a small team operating a cryptosporidium proficiency testing service.
- Work closely and report into Laboratory manager
- Experience adhering to all procedures set out in the SOP’s
- Work in a small team operating a cryptosporidium testing service
- Responsible for the day to day responsibilities within the testing team including following schedules with care, maintenance and upkeep of laboratory equipment and facilities
- Work within a small team operating a cryptosporidium proficiency testing service
- The desired candidate will be educated with a degree in Biological Science
- Knowledge and experience working to regulatory guidelines
- Experience adhering to SOP’s
- Flexi-time system
- Competitive pension
- 6 weeks annual leave plus 7 public holidays
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!