Our client is a leading telecoms firm with a solid footprint within the Fibre industry,
Due to a further increase in workload and continued company expansion, we are looking for two cable installer team leaders to head up cabling crews on site.
You will be the main point of contact for the crews on site and whilst working alongside the crews you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the works.
All works will be in and around Oxford area.
Duties will include:
- Pulling sub duct, fibre and copper cable in underground networks and above ground cable installation on and within buildings
- Managing on site works regarding quality and progress
- Ensuring all H&S is adhered to on site
- Managing on site cable and materials
- Loyal, presentable, hardworking and conscientious
- Ability to effectively manage cabling teams
- At least 2 year's experience in cable installation, either underground or in building
- NRSWA signing, lighting & guarding certified
- Driving licence
- Towing licence preferred to transport cable trailers
- IPAF trained but not essential