Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a French speaking Talent Acquisition Partner based in Rugby on a 6 Month Contract.
As an operational recruiter for our client, your missions will be as follows:
- Manage the recruitment process for wind maintenance technician positions
- Piloting the stages of the recruitment process for active candidates (analysis of CVs received, selection according to criteria defined by managers, planning & participation in telephone and / or Skype interviews, verbal proposal to selected candidates)
- Being a force for proposals in order to develop / optimize the pool of applications in view of the volume & recurrence of job openings for maintenance technicians (internal / external promotion, school contacts, training centers at local level, GRETA, Pôle Emploi, etc.)
- Animation of weekly reviews with the Service Center Leader France on the progress of the recruitment process (review of relevant profiles, planning of second technical interviews)
- Regular performance indicators
- Manage the recruitment process for the 6 Leadership Programs (LP) positions for our clientsbn entities in France:
- Analysis and selection of applications received
- Scheduling telephone and / or Skype interviews
- Sharing a shortlist for business
- Organization and possible participation in on-site recruitment sessions (everywhere in France)
- Verbal proposal to candidates
- Monitoring of the hiring process with the HR administrative teams
- Internal and external promotion (LinkedIn, Jobteaser, Facebook, etc.)
- Participation in meetings on School Relations and active help to offer according to business needs
- Must be French speaking
- Human resources training
- you have a good relationship and bring your experience in conducting telephone interviews and sourcing strategy.
- Written and oral English is essential for success in this position.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!