Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Systems Integration Engineer based in Nottingham on a 12 months contract.
Job specification: -
A vacancy has arisen for a Systems Integration Engineer working with on-site chlorine generation within our Water division. Based from Sutton-in-Ashfield, you will be working within a multi-disciplined team, responsible for the operation, maintenance and optimisation of electro-chlor installations. You will be working as part of a stand-by rota, working with external contract partners, servicing and maintaining the equipment to stringent operational requirements.
- Responsible for the optimisation of equipment with Disinfection & Chlorination systems
- Fault finding and servicing of equipment for delivery
- Extensive stakeholder management and reporting
- Solution development and implementation
- Managing servicing requirements
- Working as part of a stand-by rota with external contract partners
- Working to stringent operational requirements
- Operation, maintenance and optimisation of electro-chlor installations
- Supervision of contractors in line with Health & Safety
- Extensive understanding of DSEAR
- Experience of Clean Water Commissioning using various PLC Systems
- Demonstrable experience of working with Disinfection & Chlorination
- Electrically biased, with an understanding / appreciation of Mechanical principles
- An industry applicable, HNC / ONC / B.Eng or NVQ Equivalent
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!