Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Systems Analyst based in West Midlands on a 6 months contract with an option to renew.
Job specification: -
This position is about being part of the transformation team and introducing requirement engineering policies, best practises and process as part of the wider system engineering initiative. The requirement management tool for this to be done is DOORS
Requirements for this role
* Extensive requirement management experience for complex systems using DOORS
* DOORS NextGen
* Experience in DXL scripting
* System modelling experience using sysML (we use EA today, but tool not important)
* Extensive experience of requirement analysis
* Developing others through coaching and hands on teaching
* Proven experience working successfully in a project delivery team environment
* Experience from development with Java or other object-oriented programming languages
* Experience from power electronics
* Power (Oil & Gas)
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!