Rubicon Consulting are currently recruiting for a System Administration Engineer based in Cambridge on a 6 month contract.
• Understand the Engineering continuous integration/continuous development lifecycle (CI/CD)
• Complete design drawing as required
• Maintain a list of issues and risk impacting project delivery
• Document, Implement and Maintain Designed and Approved Solutions
• Escalate issues and risks as required
• Make Production and operational Changes as required
• Install and Implement product and services as requested
• Industry Knowledge Network-Server / VMWare Knowledge
• Industry Knowledge l Network-LAN-WAN Knowledge
• Knowledge of Virtual Technologies
• Knowledge of Server and Storage Technologies
• Knowledge of Unix / Linux / Microsoft
• Some Experience with Netapp, Tintri and industry leading storage arrays
• Ability to follow process
• Communication Skills
• Documentation Skills
• Ability to work independently
Some out of hours requirements for outages and maintenance is required.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!