We are currently looking for a Substation Control Systems Design Engineer for a contract role based in North East England.
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
• Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Electrical Power T&D sector.
• The Engineer should have a sound understanding of substation designs.
• Ideally knowledge of SICAM PAS or SICAM RTU 1703, communication using IEC61850, IEC 60870-5-101/103/104 and SNMP protocols.
• WinCC SCADA with acquisition data and command relay configuration using Siprotec 4
• Worked on National Grid projects up to 400KV.
For more information please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Looking forward to hearing from you.