Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Position based in Somerset on a 12 months contract with an option to renew.
You will be responsible for:
- Reporting to Site Agent
- Procurement / ordering of materials
- Quality Control of the works / Health and Safety
- Site Paperwork (RAMs, ITPs)
- Production of weekly rolling programmes
- Providing technical support and management to site engineers
- Management of site activities
- Progress reporting
- Occasional setting out
- Involvement in planning with the site team
- Management of sub-contractors on site.
- Degree / HND in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience (with references) of carrying out sub agent role or similar.
- In depth experience of reinforced concrete structures / formwork, Drainage, Ground works.
- Ideally you will have progressed from site engineer to sub agent
- Good IT skills required including MS Office packages
- Experience of managing / working on civil engineering projects with a main contractor.
- CSCS Card
- Good personality, and happy working within a team.
- Experience of working on National grid projects / substation works preferred but not a requirement
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!