Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Streetworks Co Ordinator based in Suffolk on a Permanent basis.
Working closely with the Planning & Programme Manager you will ensure all noticing requirements are submitted into the respective Local Authority pro-actively and in accordance with all legislation and the 2004 Traffic Management act.
Monitor progress through the notice cycle carrying out amendments as required and ensuring all notices are closed correctly.
Job specification: -
- Work closely to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including relevant Highway Authorities, internal schedulers and operations
- Managing active permits and notices to maintain compliance at all stages of the job, preventing Fixed Penalty Notices and Overrun charges.
- Support with customer complaints and escalations as and when requested.
- Respond to Highway Authority comments and Modification Requests promptly.
- Updating and reporting from corporate work management systems to track work progress and maintain an accurate audit trail of permit and notice history.
- Managing notices and permits in line with Traffic Management requirements, including but not limited to: CAD drawings, bus stop suspensions and parking bay suspensions and road closures.
- Ensure compliance to submission of closing dimensions and registrations
- To share, communicate and promote good working practices across the business
- Learn and adapt to changing HA/environment requirements thus promoting efficiencies and minimising failures
- Seek to meet Individual and team KPI contractual performances
Experience & Skills Essential :-
- Knowledge of relevant Streetworks legislation New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) and the Code of Practice for Inspections would be an advantage.
- Experience of Notice Management systems and Specialised Work Management systems are preferable – including (Symology)
- Able to demonstrate the ability to negotiate across different levels within the organisation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and overtime when necessary
- Flexible to travel as necessary
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!