Our client is a leading Civil engineering firm with a solid footprint within the power transmission and telecommunications industry.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Street Works for a permanent position based in Suffolk.
Should you be successful you will be involved in the below:
• Accountable for the Opening and Closing of Permits whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA are met
• Guaranteeing the preparation of job packs and scheduling jobs to work teams
• Responsible for synchronization of traffic management requirements
• Ensuring contact between site teams and office teams are kept regularly to ensure records are kept up to date
• Responsible for assisting with the management and administration of Streetworks on behalf of a Main Contractor. This will involve the monitoring and coordination of high-volume works
• The role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities
The ideal candidate will have experience in the below:
• You should be experienced in the use of Streetworks permitting systems (preferably Symology)
• should have a good knowledge of the New Roads and Streetworks (NRSWA) and Traffic Management Act (TMA)
• You should be proficient in Microsoft packages and be a good communicator
This is an excellent position that offers career progression for the right individual.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!