Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for Streetworks Co-ordinator for a permanent position based in Suffolk.
• Raise permits and notices in accordance with NRSWA using notice management systems.
• Managing active permits and notices to maintain compliance at all stages of the job, preventing Fixed Penalty Notices and Overrun charges.
• Support with customer complaints and escalations as and when requested.
• Respond to Highway Authority comments and Modification Requests promptly.
• Updating and reporting from corporate work management systems to track work progress and maintain an accurate audit trail of permit and notice history.
• Managing notices and permits in line with Traffic Management requirements, including but not limited to: CAD drawings, bus stop suspensions and parking bay suspensions and road closures,
• Work closely to build strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including relevant Highway Authorities, internal schedulers and operations
• Ensure all registrations are completed in accordance with regulatory timescales
• Experience of Notice Management systems and Specialised Work Management systems, including Symology
• Knowledge of relevant Streetworks legislation in particular New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) and the Code of Practice for Inspections
• Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail
• Excellent time management with the ability to work to tight deadlines
• Able to demonstrate the ability to negotiate across different levels within the organisation
• Computer literate with experience of spread sheets and word processing packages.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!