Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Sourcing Specialist for a contract position based in Rugby.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Sourcing specialist who will be responsible for wing to wing span of the Sourcing / Procurement function for commodities including (but not limited to) Instrumentation, Fabrications, Machining, Forgings.
- Lead the execution of the local sourcing strategy; deliver a competitive advantage by driving the strategic supplier initiatives, selection, development, and consolidation to ensure optimal business performance.
- Execute across the purchase base, with full accountability for meeting deflation (savings), usage, cash and preferred supplier targets.
- Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise.
- Own the day-to-day execution of the transactional procurement process including approving a PO. Convert purchase requisitions into purchase orders and manage the purchase orders until closed.
- Manage the operational relationship with suppliers.
- Manage Engineering Changes on open orders within the supply chain.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
Our Company :-
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!