Our client is renowned for the transformation and co-creating the future of energy with customers, providing safe, efficient, reliable, and affordable power to drive economic growth and raise living standards around the world.
Role Summary: -
We are currently recruiting for a Software Engineer for a global client for a contract position based in Scotland. This successful candidate needs to be an engineer with Electrical/power electronics/Power systems background.
Location: West Midlands
Length: 6 months (ongoing)
The successful candidate should have the following experience; -
Skills and Experience; -
· Electrical/power electronics/Power systems background,
· Experience in at least one area of Control, Protection or Sequencing or equivalent knowledge or experience;
· Software-oriented engineer in C/C++ and MATLAB and can develops, researches, designs, implements, tests, and evaluates software and systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, that enable computers to perform their applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
Main responsibilities: -
· Analyses software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
· Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
· Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation. Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
Please contact me 0121 667 8638/ 0786 092 1198 for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting has grown to become a leading recruitment company working in niche vertical markets and has a reputation for supplying specialist talent that is second to none.