We are looking for Site Supervisors and Commissioning Engineers to work on an initial 6 months contract across the UK, Head office is in South Yorkshire.
Commissioning Lead, Commissioning Engineer, Commissioning Manager:
- Experience of commissioning activities within the Water Industry, experience of commissioning projects for UK based clients would be advantageous although not essential. Awareness of Hydraulics, design, and construction processes.
- Knowledge of requirement for commissioning of pumping stations, pipelines, WwTWs and UID Screens.
- Minimum level of qualifications required.
- Competent with Microsoft Office suit of applications, and common engineering design spread sheets.
Site Supervisor, Site Manager, Electrical Authoriser:
- Ensure all operatives have received a site specific briefing before starting to work
- Ensure discipline is maintained within the resource for which they are responsible
- Ensure trained and competent persons are used for specific tasks
- Ensure the works are carried out in an organised and efficient manner and that good housekeeping is maintained at all times
- Ensure all accidents or incidents are reported to the Site Manager
- Provide operatives with Tool Box Talks and briefings from Safety Notifications
- Ensure only planned work activities are carried out.
- Qualifications Candidate Requirements Experience on Waste water / Water treatment schemes / works CSCS, TSC, SSSTS Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English - All applicants must have the right to work without the need of company sponsorship
Water, Wastewater, Infrastructure and Non-Infrastructure
Electrical Bias, Clean/ Dirty water, Infra and non infra, HNC or higher electrical qualification, Scada, PH Control, 2391 Inspection, general all round water knowledge
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV.