Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Site Supervisor based in Cambridgeshire on a 5 month contract.
- Attending operational meetings
- progress reviews as well as work handover
- Manage all resources on site to ensure that projects are run within allocated budgets and timescales
- Conducting regular site Health & Safety checks on staff and sub-contractors as well as carrying out Site Safety briefings and Toolbox talks.
To be suitable for the position you must have;
- National Grid
- Should be able to demonstrate the following:
- · A good understanding of carrying out Substation Installation / Construction works for a DNO client.
- · Be able to work proactively within a team environment.
- · Experience of undertaking work in high voltage substations
- · Completion of Recognised Training Scheme.
- · National Grid
- · Demonstrable commitment to maintaining a safe working environment.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!