We currently have an opportunity for a dedicated, hardworking, professional Site Safety, Health & Environment Manager to work with the site teams.
The successful applicant will…
• Be a Member of IOSH at or working towards Chartered level
• Hold as a minimum a NEBOSH General and/or Construction Certificate but preferably a NEBOSH Diploma
• Have previous demolition/construction site experience
• Lead by example to continuously improve our safety performance
• Be flexible and willing to travel
Your responsibilities which include…
• Advising and working to improve working practices on site
• Creation and maintenance of CDM documentation (eg, Construction Phase Plans, Environmental Management Plans, etc.)
• Leading and participation in audits, both internal and external
• Providing training and guidance
• Accident and incident investigation
• Reviewing RAMS and advising on safe systems of work
• Management of environmental monitoring during the project (including Vibration, Noise, Fugitive Dust, and Water)
• Management of sampling of materials for waste characterisation , treatment, re-use or disposal
If you feel you are right for this role or know someone who is please contact me on 01216678637 or email me.
Also feel free to pass this on.
I look forward to hearing from you.