We are looking for a Site Managers and Site Supervisors to work on a 6 months rolling contract around in Sussex.
Site Manager / Site Supervisor
Onshore Cable Connection
- Design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning of onshore cable
- Cable system will be twin circuit 150kV cable installed in ducts.
- Key Project Metrics
- Cable corridor length 27km
- 162km of cable and duct to be installed
- 23 double circuit joint-bays
- HDDs installed as separate package
- Road crossings
Including supervision and management the role will also include fault finding, inspections, awareness and implementation of Health & Safety and Quality.
This will be working on a fast paced project looking after gangs.
- SMSTS or IOSH
- Recognised industry qualification (local DNO competencies or NG)
- Temporary works (TWC or TWS)
- First Aid
- Lift supervisor
- Deep excavation and trench support
- Familiar with Microsoft software suite
- Experience in the use of GSI and shape file software
Site management, Site Supervision, Civil, Groundworks, Cables, Cabling, Fault finding, Inspections, Sub-contractor management, SMSTS, SSSTS, Pipe laying, ducting
To be considered for the role of Site Manager / Site Supervisor please apply with an updated CV.