We are currently seeking to recruit a Site Manager to work on site in Staffordshire. The project comprises of civil engineering works on a National Grid gas site. Delivering the infrastructure for the Security Upgrades.
The role involves working closely with the Contracts Managers as well as the SHEQ and Commercial teams.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Managing a site team (including Site Engineer, visiting SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
- Ensuring project delivery within program and budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Client interface
- Management of subcontractors
- Progress reporting
- HND/BEng in Civil Engineering
- Background within Civil Engineering essential
- National Grid gas project experience essential
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637 or email me on email@example.com
Rubicon Consulting is fast becoming one of the leading providers
of highly skilled contract and permanent Engineering specialists in the UK.
We have one of the highest profile Engineering recruitment brands across all market sectors combined with the experience and reach that comes with over 70 years in technical recruitment.
Our combination of industry knowledge and technical expertise means we provide the best possible results every time!
- Design Engineers/managers
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineers
- Quantity Surveyors /Project and Managing QS's
- Bid/Tenders/proposals Engineers /managers
- Commission Engineers/managers
- Senior Authorised Person's/Managers
- Site Engineers/managers
- Health & Safety
- Project Controls/Planning
In the following sectors;
- Power Generation
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Utilities
- Health & Safety
- Information Technology
- Management & Executive
Referral Scheme - Know someone who fits this job?
Refer them to us and you could land yourself £200 in the process