Our client is a leading telecoms firm with a solid footprint within the Telecoms Industry,
As the Site Manager you will work on sites in Scotland. The project comprises of M&E installations (technology) works on a National Grid gas and Electrical sites. Delivering the infrastructure for the Security Upgrades.
The role involves working closely with the Contracts Managers as well as the SHEQ and Commercial teams.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Managing a site team (including Site Engineer, visiting SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
- Ensuring project delivery within program and budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Client interface
- Management of subcontractors
- Progress reporting
- Background within M&E essential
- National Grid gas project experience essential
- TP137 desirable
Essential tickets/ Qualifications:
- BESC & Persons or Shea Gas
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time