Role: Site Manager
We are currently seeking to recruit a Site Manager to work on site in Staffordshire. The project comprises of civil engineering works on a National Grid gas site. Delivering the infrastructure for the Security Upgrades.
The role involves working closely with the Contracts Managers as well as the SHEQ and Commercial teams.
Duties include (but are not limited to);
- Managing a site team (including Site Engineer, visiting SHEQ Advisor, Foreman, Site Operatives)
- Ensuring project delivery within program and budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental activities
- Client interface
- Management of subcontractors
- Progress reporting
- M & E BACKGROUND
- Background within M & E essential
- National Grid gas project experience essential
I’m free for a call on 0121 667 8637