We are currently seeking to recruit a Site Manager to work on site based in East Midlands. The project is a refurb on a sewage treatment plant they are doing the concrete structure and steel works so the candidate must have a heavy Civils background.
. The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- To ensure Health & Safety are of paramount importance
- To regularly review project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve construction performance.
- Quality Assurance
- Environmental control
- Making strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Monitoring Project Programmes in Collaborative Planning Meetings
- Cost risk management and early identification of problematic issues on site
- Produce safe and efficient sites
- Possession of the project, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
- Meet set targets / monitor against SM KPI’s
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of Civil engineering (SMSTS & CSCS Essential)
- Experience working in the Waste Water Industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
If you feel you are right for the job then please do feel free to contact myself on 0121 667 8637 or if you feel you may know someone else that could be suitable for this role please pass on my details.