Our Client is looking to recruit Site based Engineers who will have overall responsibility for the technical viability of the project works, (or part of the project works). Participate in the health and safety, quality, environmental and commercial management of the project.
• Maintaining excellent and effective working relationships with the customer and his representatives/advisors.
• Implementing the company's Construction's Strategy and Policies for Sustainability, Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental, Training and Development etc. and acting as an exemplar of the Company culture and values.
• Implementing the Companies Business Management System.
• Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems.
• Supporting initiatives to deliver ongoing continuous improvement.
• Line management responsibilities including the undertaking of annual appraisal and development for junior members of staff.
• Ensuring that the project works comply with the requirements of the contract specification and drawings etc. and maintaining appropriate records etc to confirm such compliance
• Any other duties relevant to the role.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Appropriate technical knowledge and main contractor construction experience;
• Degree (or similar equivalent) in a relevant construction subject;
• Safety Level 1 course;
• Appropriate CSCS Card
• Experience in a similar Site Engineer role;
• Experience as a Graduate or Trainee Site Engineer.
To be considered for the role of Site Engineer please apply with an updated CV.