Our client is a leading engineering firm with a solid footprint within the power transmission industry.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for Site Document Controller for a contract position based in North East Scotland.
We are currently looking for a experienced Document Controller to work on Site in North East Scotland.
This is a fantastic long term opportunity for a Document Controller, an initial 6 month contract with the option to renew. At least another 2 years work on site.
This is a hands on site based role and requires a doc controller with strong interpersonal skills to liaise with all levels of the site team, and the ability to be focused and work independently
To assist in the cataloguing of hard copy records and Documents, undertaking gap analysis against existing records, preparing records/documents for depositing in archive facilities, scanning and uploading records into the electronic document management system.
* Records/Document management functions and activities
* Use and management of document management systems
* Management of engineering documents, sensitive information, drawings and plant records
* Experience of communicating to all levels of staff and management
* Educated to NVQ Level 4/HNC/equivalent is preferred, though solid relevant experience will be considered
* Full and valid UK driving license
Behavioural Competencies/Leadership Qualities
* Capable of working well as part of a team
* Self motivating
* Able to manage own personal development
* Effective communication for all styles of learning
* Strong attention to detail
Technical/Role Specific Competencies
* Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
* Knowledge of appropriate legislation and regulation governing the operation of process plant
* Site team
* Senior Project Managers
* Prepare electronic records for uploading in to the electronic document management system
* Prepare and catalogue hard copy records for depositing in to the site based Asset Records Office
* Prepare hard copy records for transportation to the off site archive facility
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!