Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor on a 6 month contract based in Nottingham
We have an immediate requirement to appoint a SHEQ Advisor to oversee civils works on the IPW framework. Reporting to the SHEQ Manager and working closely with the Contracts Managers.
Responsibilities of the SHEQ Advisor:-
- To assist with the implementation, development and improvement of the Company Management System relating to Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality.
- To advise and guide all individuals working on projects with regards to the implementation of the SHEQ policies and procedures
- To work with all staff to ensure risk assessments are prepared and reviewed as necessary and assist with their preparation if necessary
- Support the Managers/Directors in the production, review and implementation of the relevant Project Management Plans and relevant Safety, Health Environmental & Quality documentation
- Ensure that monthly site Health & Safety inspections are made
- To liaise with client representatives in relation to SHEQ management of sites
Requirements of the SHEQ Advisor :-
- NEBOSH - essential
- National Grid project experience – essential
- National Grid Cert (Persons) - essential
- Background within Civil Engineering - essential
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!