Our Client is looking to recruit a SHE Advisor on a permanent basis to work from the companies office in Hitching.
To provide advice, assistance and guidance to operations with regards to the management of health, safety and environmental issues.
To also monitor compliance with the company SHE policies and procedures and legislation and familiar with, and demonstrate commitment to, the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Consistently demonstrate high standards of safety behaviour, leading by example, promoting safety culture.
- Previous experience as a Safety Advisor in a construction environment (Utilities experience desirable)
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Ability to manage potential conflict during site inspections with operational teams.
- Capable of delivering confident articulate presentations.
- Must hold a current UK Driving License.
- NEBOSH General
- Utility SHEA Gas Passport
- Environmental qualification
- Internal Audit e.g. BSI or Lloyds Lead Auditor Qualification – IRCA Registered.
- Gas Experience;
- Scaffolding Inspection;
- Accident investigation
- Face Fit tester
To be considered for the SHE Advisor role please apply with an updated CV.