Duties will consist of setting out, levelling and surveying the site, liaising between design and construction teams to ensure plans and drawings are accurate and achievable, while also maintaining all relevant QA and HSEQ information and reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting out of Heavy Civil Engineering packages associated with reinforced concrete works
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with specification
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environment compliance
- Liase with Foreman/Supervisors to carry out works
- Dealing with basic paperwork such as permits and daily site diaries.
- Civil Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working on heavy civil projects
- CSCS card
- Leica TS12/TS15