Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Senior quantity surveyor based in The Midlands on a Permanent basis.
- Preparing early stage budgets and detailed cost plans
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing tender and contracts documents, including bills of quantities
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Establishing and operating cost and financial control systems
- Certifying progress claims and payments to contractors against work completed
- Negotiating to ensure budgets are not exceeded
- Measurement from drawings of the Mechanical and Electrical components
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Maintain contemporaneous accurate records
- Valuing completed work and compiling application for payment
- Monthly cost and value reports
- Project cost and programme forecasts
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
The Senior QS will have the following Experience:-
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience on UK projects
- Experience and knowledge in M&E Commercial Projects
- To be proficient in MS Office applications- Excel, MS project, Powerpoint
- Experience in NEC and JCT forms of contract is a must
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!