We have an opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a strong background in Change Management to work on one of the UK’s current exciting Rail Projects taking care of the OHL and Signalling works.
The position itself will be based in Yorkshire and running though to April next year.
You will be potentially part of a young and dynamic team and helping guide and develop the team along with the assistance of the current Commercial Manager while displaying a positive and effective attitude to Stakeholder Management.
Previous Bid / Estimating experience would also be highly advantageous.
Please see an outline of some of your expected duties below.
- Recording and scheduling project change events such as EWN’s.
- Supporting the project staff in the management of notifying compensation events under the main contract.
- Supporting the project in maximising value under the main contract.
- Assisting in evaluating project risk and opportunities associated with project change.
- Supporting and aiding the project team with regards to the drafting and issuing of early warning notices. This includes attending risk reduction meetings with the Project Manager.
- Reviewing and distributing PMIs, including recording actions associated with the change event.
- Maintaining and managing the project change register.
- Preparing commercial reporting information associated with project change under the main contract.
If this position sounds of interest to you or anybody you know, please feel free to contact me to discuss further.
I look forward to hearing from you.