Our client is a leading M&E Fit Out Specialist firm with a solid footprint within the pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution.
Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Planner for a permenant position based in Switzerland.
- Provide a high quality of service to the project manager
- Managing, mentoring, and providing guidance to Planners / Juniors as required depending
- Review Contract documentation and highlight key schedule and tracking requirements
- Develop Construction schedule based on high level target schedule and WBS received from Project manager
- Support in client schedule negotiations
- Labour & Metrics load the schedule based on hours & quantities received from the Commercial Team
- Develop the required Trackers and Reporting templates
- Develop fully integrated construction schedule in conjunction with the Main Contractor and Project Manager
- Measure & track weekly progress and efficiency in consultation with the Site Team and validate this formally with the Commercial Team every 2 / 3 weeks
- Highlight potential risks and roadblocks to the project team and lead planner on an ongoing basis
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services Engineering, Quantity Surveying, or strong trades background coupled with technical ability may be considered
- 5+ years’ experience / demonstrate ability to develop and implement plans, monitor, and control work
- Preferably experience working on Data Centre, Pharmaceutical, Industrial type installations.
- Must be capable of producing project plans from design and commercial information
- Must be capable of coordinating the development of multiple project plans
- Microsoft Project / P6 or Equivalent Planning Software, Microsoft Office tools - Excellent report writing skills
- Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule
- Results Orientation
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer Service/Relationship Builder
- Innovates and Improves Processes
- Attention to Detail
- Resilience and Positivism
- Team Worker/Builder
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!