Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Senior Project Engineer based in Warrington on a 12 months contract with an option to renew.
Job specification: -
Management of work packages/systems and support to the client Team in the successful delivery of the project for the end client.
- To co-ordinate the delivery of multi-discipline work packages including engineering design, procurement, construction and commissioning activities for Plant Areas or Systems through all phases of the project,
- Responsible for control, monitoring of progress and budget to the Area Project Manager
- To assume ‘cradle to grave’ accountability for a work package, ensuring all changes are identified and managed, and configuration control is maintained,
- To lead the package team to ensure key project milestones are met in accordance with timescale, budget and quality targets,
- To inform and assist Project Management in identifying resources required to deliver the work scope, ensuring resource levels are sufficient, realistic and achievable,
- To act as key contact for and manage interfaces with external suppliers and design houses engaged on the packages, according to contract.
- Experience of managing packages of work on EPC projects or similar,
- Proven track record of successfully working on NEC3 projects,
- Qualification in Project Management preferable,
- Experience and demonstrated abilities of working as part of a collaborative team, in a multi-discipline environment
- Experience within nuclear sector
- Hold a Degree, with a minimum 10 years’ experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Understanding of planning software such as Primavera P6 an advantage.
- SC Clearance – BPSS
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!