Our Client is looking to recruit Senior Planners within the Waster Industry to be based in the Reading area.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• To work closely with the Designers during the Design Development and Production Design stages to create robust Design Programmes as part of the overall Programme.
• To liaise with the Client, subcontractors, suppliers and designers on all matters relating to planning, and to attend and contribute to site meetings and other associated meetings.
• Involvement with Site Team in all aspects of project planning, programming and progress monitoring, including information flow, procurement, and site works.
• Assist in the management of change in regards of impact on programmes and progress.
• Attend pre-contract meeting to explain the planning aspects of the contract.
• Contribute significantly to Project Reports and liaise with Project Managers.
• To be based in a Regional Hub office travelling to sites as an integral part of the site teams with some travel to the main Office in Reading for meetings when required.
• Consider and discuss alternatives with the Project Manager.
• Advise and liaise with in-house temporary work and design engineers of project requirements.
• Implement Company procedures.
• Appraise, co-ordinate and integrate subcontract and design programmes.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
• Experience of working on Water Frameworks is desirable.
• Primavera P6 experience is essential.
• Appropriate Degree (desirable) / HNC (minimum).
• CSCS card required.
• Minimum of 10-years industry experience in engineering or water industry.
• Ability to communicate the planning strategy for a complex programme to the wider team to ensure accuracy of information.
• Experience of working within a collaborative Framework/Alliance environment.
• Degree (desirable) / HND (minimum) in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Knowledge of Project Controls including earned value and schedule risk analysis.
Please apply with an updated CV to considered for the role of Senior Planner.