Aim of the Job
To deal effectively and efficiently with all aspects of allocated planning applications, related consents, appeals and enforcement in accordance with established policies and procedures and statutory time limits.
- explore tender information and deal with preparation of tender programmes
- Prepare and issue master/contract programmes
- Analyse Labour Resource and Plant
- Assess and evaluate construction methods and techniques
- Recommend and evaluate prelims
- Prepare procurement and information schedules
- Advise on logistics and methods of working
- Identify complex construction and associated risks/opportunities
- Assist in resolving issues.
- Prepare presentations and attend interviews.
- Assess and report project progress positions and forecast project completion.
- Analyse entitlements and assist in preparation of submissions.
- Working knowledge of Primavera, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word is necessary
- Types of project: new build labs / containment facilities/energy projects etc
- Previous experience of planning role within traditional contracting, EPC and EPCM required