We currently have a number of exciting new opportunities for Senior Planner working for one of the biggest names within the Engineering Consultancy industry.
JOB PURPOSE: -
Delivering Planning across a variety of major infrastructure projects. The Senior Planner will lead the programme controls function for a programme.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: -
• Providing challenge and insight to the business around the drivers of performance
• The review of performance management baselines & performance forecasts.
• Highlighting key performance, risks, issues and opportunities to key internal leadership stakeholders and ensuring that decisions and actions are taken and progress monitored.
• Provide status reports and related project reporting analyses to company and client management
• Support the projects managers in the creation of schedules within P6, and associated schedule management templates / reporting.
• Monitor so that data input by project teams and others to cost and performance systems meet required data standards.
PERSONAL SPECIFICATION: -
• Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis.
• Experience of Earned value, progress updating, cost control, change control, baseline management & reporting.
• Skilled in oral and written communication
• Proficiency with multiple discipline specific software applications such as Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Office Applications, for example
• Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and start-up work processes
• Knowledge of engineering and construction management
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me or E-mail me