Candidates should be willing to work overseas (North Africa) in a rotation, as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Develop reservoir management plans; use reservoir simulation models to optimize field development
• Evaluate and predict well performance; History-match these models to available dynamic data
• Generate production forecasts, performance type curves, depletion plans and reserve evaluation; Forecast reservoir performance, estimate recoverable reserves under optimized strategy for enhanced recovery schemes;
• Establish field re-development plans; Integrate existing reservoir studies and laboratory results;
• Provide technical direction for optimal well locations throughout the field;
• Develop strategy to optimize recovery;
• Assess reservoir uncertainties, risks and mitigations;
• Prepare scenarios and simulations for field development, optimization and completions;
• Provide technical support for geology, drilling, completion and production teams;
• Develop technical documentations, recommendations and progress reports, conduct technical presentations.
• 8+ years experience in reservoir engineering;
• BSc in Petroleum Engineering related studies;
• Experience in field development and reservoir management;
• Experience in reservoir modeling and simulation;
• Knowledge of geological principles governing reservoir quality;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Basic understanding of Petrel Software;
• Ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team.