We currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Engineer who will provide mechanical engineering support to the fuel cell stack development team.
• Design experiments to support the verification testing of the fuel cell stack:
- experimental design;
- measurement system development;
- test rig development, procurement and build;
- setting-up and running experiments;
- analysing data and reporting results.
• CAD design activity including engineering change requests (ECR) and design release as required by programme schedules.
• Support design team activity for new mechanical systems including bill of materials management.
• Interface with suppliers for the manufacture of prototype parts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent high level qualification.
• Minimum five years’ experience related to the above accountabilities with experience in the automotive, aerospace or white-goods sectors an advantage.
• Able and willing to apply a hands-on approach to test set-up and build activities.
• Data processing and analysis.
• Mechanical design with experience of DFM an advantage.
• Capability with PTS Creo/ Pro-Engineer modelling software is an advantage.
• Good communication skills with partners, suppliers and colleagues.
• Technical report writing.
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call me or send me an e-mail.