Our client is looking for several Authorised Engineer's to provide all necessary coordination of personnel, contractors and site management, customer liaison, supervision and technical support in the delivery of Construction work activities in accordance with designers directions across the East of England & North London Networks.
• You will take responsibility for the customer experience, ensuring the client’s customer commitments to National Grid are met and customer initiatives are always a high priority.
• Responsible for ensuring that projects are planned, managed and delivered to the highest standards of safety, compliance, customer excellence and commercial control.
• Running of the entire site and control of all resources to complete the works satisfying the requirements of the design, legislative (e.g. CDM), and authoritarian and follow the companies technical standards, policies and procedures.
• Surveying, organising, planning and liaising with internal and external stakeholders and contractors
• carry out site inspection of projects focusing on the safe, compliant delivery of all activities in progress and quality of work completed
• Carry out or support with incident reporting, investigations, submission of final reports as well as close out of Corrective actions.
• Carry out or be working in the direction of impermanent Works Supervisor duties for temporary works operations.
• Repeatedly monitor performance and foster a culture of team working and safety, creating a culture of zero harm and Injury Free Environment.
• Participate in effective and appropriate planning to ensure optimum competent resource is available.
• Deliver the required targets and key performance indicators of the contract.
• certify formal site audits are carried out
• Deliver when appropriate toolbox talks, safety briefings and team briefs.
• Ensure Routine Operation permitry is submitted in a timely manner.
• Perform standby and call out duties as required
• Proactively work with customers to ensure You offer an excellent customer service
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST:
• Previous gas supervisory experience is essential
• Authorising Engineer / Competent Person for routine operations (SCO5)
• Ability to lead on site and drive performance
• Working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes of practice, safety and statutory regulations.
• Experience in delivering works in a safe and compliant manner
• Competent to support front line operational staff
• Excellent understanding and commitment delivering on customer satisfaction
• Ability to influence and control cost
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in operations relevant to SCO procedures
• Current UK driving licence
Should you be interested in more details, please feel free to give me a call me or send me an e-mail.