Our Client is a leading provider of professional and technical support to the water industry, local government and private developers.
They are looking for a talented Senior Engineer with proven technical capacity and business acumen.
Based in Croydon, the Senior Engineer will have the opportunity to work on a challenging mix of local and international projects in flood risk management, water sensitive urban design, development infrastructure, water management and a variety of multidisciplinary schemes. If you are interested in working in a thriving business as part of a dynamic and growing team, driving innovation and sustainable solutions then we are interested in hearing from you.
The Company creates comprehensive delivery solutions for water, wastewater and wet weather systems, desalination, water resources, water reuse, tunneling, and community infrastructure through traditional and alternative delivery services such as program management and design-build.
- Proven track record of delivering successful projects and developing good working relationship with clients and key stakeholders.
- Experience in river and coastal engineering including scour and beach assessments etc.
- Experience in flood risk management at site specific as well as strategic scale (FRAs, SWMPs, SFRAs etc).
- Experience in the design of Sustainable Drainage Systems (SUDS) as well as a good understanding of the latest. legislation/best practice.
- Experience in undertaking negotiations with key stakeholders such as the Environment Agency and Local Authorities.
- Experience in project management of large/medium and small projects for a variety of clients.
- Robust understanding of Flood Risk Management including current legislation and the Flood and Water Management Act.
- Experience in hydraulic modelling - capable of instructing/overseeing modellers based in other offices.
- Experience in the production of large/medium/small bids for a variety of clients.
- Experience leading and managing teams of engineers.
- Knowledge and experience in asset management.
- Knowledge of GIS packages (MapInfo, ArcView).
Chartered Engineer with CIWEM or the ICE.
University Degree in relevant field.
If you are interested in working in a thriving business as part of a dynamic and growing team, driving innovation and sustainable solutions then we are interested in hearing from you.
To be considered for the role of Senior Engineer, please apply with an updated CV.