We have an urgent requirement for a Senior Engineer/Section Engineer to join a leading construction company, on a permanent basis.
The role is based in St Dennis, Cornwall. The job holder will be working on the Design and Build of an Energy from Waste facility, under a bespoke EPC contract. The project is valued at £140m.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing the engineering requirements on the external section of works (RC works, earthworks, drainage and ducting).
- Meeting all HSEQ requirements.
- Ensuring accurate site records are kept - daily diaries / reconciliations / record vouchers etc.
- Production of weekly rolling programmes.
- Management of Site Engineers and Technicians.
- Review and approval of Permits.
- Assist in development of construction methodologies / plans / programmes.
- Management in site activities in liaison with the Foreman.
- Progress reporting.
- Cost forecast for section of work.
You will need a qualification in Civil Engineering, a CSCS and SMSTS card, and extensive knowledge and experience of RC works, drainage, ducting and earthworks.
Please apply with an updated CV if you are interested in the Section Engineer position.