Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer (Design Interface) based in Cumbria on a 12 months contract with an option to renew.
- Support the BEP site team to provide input to the overall Design strategy when necessary.
- Support the delivery teams, verifying the work of others in a timely and efficient manner, and providing expert technical support.
- Ensure design risks are considered and review design risk assessments. Comment on residual design risks to others.
- Identifying best practice, areas for improvement and areas of concern.
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant technical consultants and suppliers, managing their input in the design, development, pricing and delivery of technical solutions on site.
- Support the project design teams as necessary in ensuring that learning and best practice is shared across the business stream.
- Maintain personal expertise and knowledge to ensure that the project is at the forefront of the industry both technically and in using the latest technologies and standards.
- Coach less experienced members of the team to deliver high performance and a culture of continuous improvement.
- Bring Extensive site experience to bear in advising design and installation teams on practical application of client standards, process & Procedures
- Hons Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Extensive Design experience in the Power distribution field.
- Minimum of Six years’ experience in the practical application of client’s site standards, process and procedures.
- Security clearance might be required - BPSS & P4 pass
- Proficient in Amtech ProDesign, Autocad.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!