Rubicon Consulting is currently recruiting for a Senior EC&I Engineer based in birchwood on a 12 months contract with an option to renew.
Job specification: -
2 x Senior EC&I Engineer reporting to the Area Lead Engineer.
Responsible for delivery of EC&I design & engineering for area systems. Will be responsible for production of design documentation as well as checking the work of other engineers & designers.
- Degree qualified or demonstrable equivalent underpinning knowledge & understanding.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a highly regulated industry.
- Detailed CE&I design of mechanical handling plant and equipment
- Design of PLC based control systems (SIDD, CONCISE knowledge is preferred)
- Supply chain (Vendor) support
- Experience of Sellafield Ltd or other nuclear projects is preferred
- Competent with Microsoft Office software.
- Familiar with software used by the C, E & I discipline including AMTECH and the AVEVA Electrical and Instrumentation packages is desirable.
Please contact me for more information should this be suitable, alternatively, if you know someone who may be looking for a job like this, please feel free to pass this on.
Rubicon Consulting is a Talent management consultancy which helps you to optimise business performance and competitive advantage by choosing the right people first time!