Our Consultancy client is a billion-dollar global professional services / business advisory company who specialise (amongst other areas) in claims, dispute advisory and expert witness work. With a network of offices across the US, Europe and Asia, our client is also a multi-award winning business who are recognised as a genuine world-class operation.
As a result of continual growth, our client now seeks to appoint Senior Consultants (Construction Claims) to be based out of their offices in London. Reporting to a Divisional Director of the business, you will be responsible for undergoing delay analysis on major construction project claims and disputes. You will therefore: -
· Act as a Senior Delay Analyst on major claims and disputes
· Produce high level expert report writing in support of the lead expert
· Be involved with the provision of specialist expert advice to external clients
· Support the provision of specialist expert advice on all alternative dispute resolution subject areas
· Deliver expert claims services in line with client briefs
You will therefore: -
· Be a member of a professional body i.e. RICS, CIOB etc. or working toward such
· Have a relevant construction / engineering degree (or equivalent)
· Have a strong Construction / Engineering Claims background with good Delay Analysis experience
· Have expert report writing skills
· Have experience of programme management on major projects
· Have a further qualification in Construction Law is beneficial
This is a great opportunity for individuals who want to develop within an international role whilst being involved with premium, high-profile projects. These roles also involve travel throughout Europe and the Middle East.