My client is one of the UK's leading Utilities companies and, due to winning several contracts, are looking to expand their teams and recruit a Senior Commercial Manager.
The Senior Commercial Manager will be responsible for:
- Resolving contractual and commercial issues.
- Commercial management of subcontractors, including assessment of subcontract variations, subcontract liabilities and payment certificates.
- Ensuring all financial aspects of contract is clear to all parties involved.
- Taking control of contractual, commercial and financial matters.
- Managing daily operations.
- Leading bid teams on tenders.
- Developing business opportunities.
The job holder will need NEC target cost experience.
You will have worked within the Utilities industry as the end client is UK Power Networks.
The position will involve high volume repairs, maintenance work and service connections.
This position is based in Hertfordshire and is a permanent role.
Please apply today to be considered for this position!