My client is a multi-national construction services and facilities management company, and they are looking to expand their team by employing 2 x Senior Authorised Persons.
There are opportunities for both an 11kv SAP and a 33kv SAP.
The work pattern will be set at 4 days on, 4 days off.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out HV/LV switching (11kv or 33kv).
- Ensure adherence to DNO standards.
- Ensure operations are carried out to Health and Safety standards.
- Operation of High Voltage & Low Voltage (HV/LV) network in a safe and controlled manner, including providing safety from the HV/LV network for working parties under his/her control.
- Operational and safety switching, including coordinating, planning, performance and where appropriate, supervision of the inspection and maintenance of the asset.
- Daily coordination, communication and planning of HV/LV operations and maintenance activities.
- Report, analysis and review services of the assets, including, but not limited to, operational reporting, service improvement analysis, service performance reviews, risk register and statuary inspections.
- Writing, approving and following-up/controlling switching schedules for the HV/LV network.
- Writing, issuing and cancelling Safety Documents as part of the permit to work system.
- Production of Risk Assessments and Method Statements, where required.
- Scrutiny of handover documentation for detail and suitability.
- Liaise with the Control Engineer.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise of sub-contracted personnel.
Please apply today with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.