Rubicon Consulting is recruiting for a Secondary Engineer to be based in Manchester.
- To work within the bounds of the Engineering Quality Plan
- To provide the necessary input to the DID and/or scope of works document
- To produce all secondary equipment specifications and details against customer requirements
- Production of all secondary equipment drawings including
* Protection Keyline Diagrams
* Relay panel specifications
* Detailed schematics, diagrams and general arrangements
* Multicore cable design
* Protection relay settings and programming files
-To input to the appropriate sections of the Designers Risk Assessment
-To act as the main secondary technical liaison with all project stakeholders
-Attendance at all design review meetings both internally and with the client and suppliers
-Attendance at the necessary Hazop and Hazid meetings
-Provide technical support to the site team during construction and commissioning
-Ensure that the secondary equipment As-Built drawings and O&M sections are produced
-Health & Safety responsibilities according to the company's Health and Safety Statement.
-To work towards the Company's quality and environmental policies.
* HNC Electrical/Electronic Engineering
* Extensive understanding of substation design
* Experience of design at all voltage levels
* Experienced in use of AutoCad
* Electrical/electronic design
TECHNICAL SKILLS / ABILITIES:
* Specialist understanding of P&C requirements for substations
* Specification and document production
* Drawing production
* Document Control
* Substation design
* P&C Panel design
To be considered for the role please apply with an updated CV.