We are looking for an SCO1&2 and SCO91 Authorised candidates to provide all necessary coordination of personnel / contractors and RAMS etc, supervision and technical support in the delivery of electrical and telecoms works on Gas sites.
SCO 1 & 2
- Undertake site inspection of projects focusing on the safe, compliant delivery of all activities in progress and quality of work completed
- Undertake or assist with incident reporting, investigations, submission of final reports as well as close out of remedial actions.
- Undertake or be working towards Temporary Works Supervisor duties for temporary works operations.
- Continually monitor performance and foster a culture of team working and safety, creating a culture of zero harm and Injury Free Environment.
- Participate in effective and appropriate planning to ensure optimum competent resource is available.
- Deliver the required targets and key performance indicators of the contract.
- Ensure formal site audits are carried out
- Deliver as appropriate toolbox talks, safety briefings and team briefs.
- Ensure Routine Operation permitry is submitted in a timely manner.
- To carry out standby and call out duties as required
- Experience in operations relevant to SCO procedures
- Current UK driving licence